If you are an individual seeking to discover, develop, and strengthen your God-given gifts, we invite you to explore Helms College. We are committed to providing students with a transformative educational experience. We offer a distinctive education in a caring and supportive environment that will give you the knowledge, skills and experiential learning you need for career success. Are you ready to change your life for the better?
We invite you to learn more about our culinary and health services programs today. Find out, just how Helms College Changes Everything.
Health Services Programs Offered
30 sec Culinary Video
30 sec Health Services Video
15 sec Culinary Video
15 sec Health Services Video
Social @Helms College
- Photos from Alpha Phi Alpha Educational Talent Search's post We were glad to spend a little time with a great group this morning. We hope you enjoyed the tour and the culinary treats from our students. The chef instructors, staff and students welcome you back anytime! www.helms.edu
Thanks Helms ...
- Helms College Tour & More Join Helms College for the Main Event and learn about our Culinary programs including Culinary Arts Diploma & associates degree, Scholarships available for those who qualify, Enjoy light refreshments, and Tour our state-of-the-art campus. For more information call 478-471-4394 or ...
- Broaden your mind and empower your career path at our upcoming Main Event Are you ready to train for a rewarding career?
Helms College is devoted to preparing students for a career in the culinary arts or health services. Our hands-on approach to learning is unlike any curriculum in the area. Both of our convenient ...
- GoodBoats for Goodwill Festival supports Helms College Helms College was proud to participate in the 6th annual GoodBoats for Goodwill dragon boat race and Asian cultural festival May 6 at Lake Olmstead Park in Augusta GA. The proceeds from this annual event benefit Helms College. Not only is this ...
- Indulge Spring With New Lunch Selections at Edgar’s Bistro The new menu at Edgar’s Bistro has arrived!
Since opening in Macon in 2007, Edgar’s Bistro has been training students from the culinary arts program of Helms College while operating in unison with Helms College. Each quarter, chefs and students of ...