If you are an individual seeking to discover, develop, and strengthen your God-given gifts, we invite you to explore Helms College. We are committed to providing students with a transformative educational experience. We offer a distinctive education in a caring and supportive environment that will give you the knowledge, skills and experiential learning you need for career success. Are you ready to change your life for the better?
We invite you to learn more about our culinary and health services programs today. Find out, just how Helms College Changes Everything.
Health Services Programs Offered
Learn about our Culinary Arts & Health Services programs
- Culinary Arts Diploma & Associates Degree
- Multi-Skilled Medical Assistant (Augusta Campus Only)
- Patient Care Technician (Augusta Campus Only)
Enjoy light refreshments
Tour our state-of-the-art campus
30 sec Culinary Video
30 sec Health Services Video
15 sec Culinary Video
15 sec Health Services Video
Social @Helms College
- How restaurants are controlling your experience in ways you may not realize Having a successful restaurant - there really is a science to it. What matters most? What you actually get on your plate or in your glass OR the way you feel? Interesting story...https://www.cbsnews.com/news/how-restaurants-are-subtly-curating-your-experience/
Music tempo, table shape, and menu layout ...
- This Week in Georgia-12 U.S. Representative Rick Allen took time from his busy schedule to stop and tour our Augusta Campus. He serves on the House Education and Workforce Committees. He met many of our students! https://allen.house.gov/news/email/show.aspx?ID=WFSB6K4VJYI64
- HOW 120 MINUTES CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER HOW 120 MINUTES CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER
Helms College published a note.
- New Menu at Edgar’s Bistro — These are a Few of Our Favorite Things… Edgar’s Bistro, staffed and managed by the Helms College students and chefs, has a new summer menu that debuted July 18th. This new fare is guaranteed to keep things light and fresh on even the hottest days. After hearing from many ...
- It is a Macon Campus tradition on the last day of the quarter for the students to clean the Edgar's Bistro culinary kitchen spotless for the incoming class. It is also a tradition for Chef Andy Andersen to cook a ...
- Our Next Saturday Chef Class Aspires Blossoming Gourmets to Bloom! Our successful Saturday Chef community cooking classes have something extra special planned for our next class. Normally the Saturday Chef classes are for adults, but if your son or daughter shows a passion for cooking, has a panache for pastry or ...